So I woke up this morning to a lovely surprise fromA Mum on a Journey as she had nominated me for a “One Lovely Blog Award”. It’s so nice to hear that people are reading, and more importantly liking, this blog and I thank A Mum on a Journey for recognising me!!
Recipients of this award are asked to
1. Thank and link with the person who nominated them.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about him/herself.
4. Nominate 15 or so other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me
1. I am 30 years old (gulp, when did that happen).
2. I am 9 months into a years degree at university (ah, the end is almost visible).
3. I have 2 year old boy/girl twins, my inspiration and my motivation.
4. I am married to a lovely Italian man, and my next ‘project’ (after my degree) will be to finally learn to speak Italian.
5. I have a gorgeous kitty cat, I, who is part Maine Coon and beautifully furry!
6. I am an events and fundraising team member for the amazing charity Saying Goodbye (a division of the Mariposa Trust).
7. I love reading and (when I get the chance) I devour books.
Other Blogs I Read/Follow/Enjoy
1. Clearly Bex
2. The Mother Geek
4. Whiskey For Aftershave
5. Mummy’s Blog
6. Tween Teen Toddler
7. Me The Man and The Baby
8. Geek Chic Diary
9. What Elsa Wears
10. More Than Just A Mummy
11. Flying With A Baby
13. London With Children
14. Twin Mummy and Daddy
15. Crazy With Twins
Thank you once again for the nomination, I hope I can keep entertaining you with my posts!
Thanks for reading!!!!