1) I got to spend the morning with my dear friend, J. Doing this intensive course means it would be easy for me to turn in to a hermit of epic proportions, so it’s always really good when I can spend time with those people important to me.
2) My parents came to visit this afternoon. We like having visitors, especially ones who are very helpful with entertaining the twins!!! Biscuit and Cracker love their Grammy and Mamps so much and get so excited when they’re around.
3) We went for a nice walk for Grammy and Mamps. Rob got to have a nap after his early start and busy shift at work so we sneaked out and let him enjoy the peace and quiet. Biscuit and Cracker walked the whole way (on their reins) and we so good in shops and even trying to help me carry the shopping home afterwards. It amazes me on a daily basis how much they have grown and developed in 23 short months. I love seeing them become the gorgeous little people they have come.
4) We have finished birthday shopping for Biscuit and Cracker. They turn two in two weeks time (eek, when did that happen?!) and we’ve wanted to get them things that will last them for a while. Our living room already resembles an Early Learning Centre, so maybe our next purchases after their birthday should be storage boxes!!
5) Beautiful cuddles with my gorgeous kitty cat, I. She isn’t a lap cat, but she likes company and being around for cuddles (when she wants them). She is getting used to the twins and will even let them stroke her a little bit now! However, she does definitely prefer some child-free cuddles at times.
Night all! Here’s to another grateful day tomorrow….